Broadway Showcase 2020: “The Human Heart”
For information about purchasing tickets for Broadway Showcase, please click the Ticket Information tab on the left side of this page.
Dress Rehearsals for Broadway Showcase 2020 begin on Friday, February 28th, and continue on Monday, March 2nd, Tuesday, March 3rd, and Wednesday, March 4th. All rehearsals begin at 5:00pm. Attendance at these rehearsals is MANDATORY for ALL Broadway Showcase participants! For rehearsal release times and locations, please click .
Interested in a documentary video of Broadway Showcase 2020? To purchase a DVD or Digital Download of the show video, click on the Purchase DVD tab on the left side of this page. The videos will be sold exclusively online this year, and orders will be accepted through Friday, March 27th.
Broadway Showcase needs your support!
This annual production is a highly valuable learning opportunity for our students, and is not possible without your financial support. Please prayerfully consider making a donation online at ovejerismo.com/give. Please select Broadway Showcase in the drop down menu. Any amount makes a difference and is appreciated!
In addition to donating online, you can also support our production in the following ways:
- Become the Broadway Showcase 2020 Corporate Sponsor! Anyone interested in sponsoring the 2020 show should contact the Broadway Showcase Producers, The CAST, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertise your business or create a tribute to your student in the Broadway Showcase Program. More information will be available on this site next week. In the meantime, please email the Broadway Showcase Producers, The CAST, at email@example.com with your interest.
- Advertise your business or create a tribute to your student in the Broadway Showcase Program.
- Click for the business advertising form
- Click for the donation and student tribute form
- CPK Philanthropizza Program - Dine at the California Pizza Kitchen locations at the Cerritos Mall, Lakewood Mall, Long Beach Marketplace, and the Pike Outlets in Downtown Long Beach from now until June 6th! Through the CPK Philanthropizza program, 20% of your total bill will be donated back to Valley Christian Schools in support of Broadway Showcase. If you did not receive a Philanthropizza card, please inquire at the VC Business Office or at one of your student’s rehearsals.
If you missed the mandatory Parent Meetings, please fill out a VOLUNTEER FORM and return to either Jill Schmidt or Dan Davis. Please also read THIS important information that was handed out at the meeting.
Rehearsals began on Monday, January 6, 2020. Please see the